Come with me as Pres. Faust bears powerful testimony of the validity of the First Vision and the reality of Joseph Smith -- and all his successors in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints -- as prophets, seers and revelators in today's world.
What was learned from the First Vision?
1. The existence of God, our Father, as a personal being and proving that man was made in the image of God.
2. That Jesus is a personage, separate and distinct from the Father.
3. That Jesus Christ is declared by the Father to be his Son.
4. That Jesus was the conveyor of revelation, as taught in the Bible.
5. The promise of James to ask God for wisdom was fulfilled.
6. The reality of an actual being from the unseen world who tried to destroy Joseph Smith.
7. There was a falling away from the church established by Jesus Christ.
8. Joseph Smith became a witness for God and his son, Jesus Christ.